Friday, August 29, 2014

American Duchess shoes

During the Bastille day sale at the American Duchess I bought some fancy 18th century (replicate) shoes. I chose the black Kensington model with fancy Fleur buckles!

I can already say that the shoes are very comfortable - I wore them to work and did not feel uncomfortable after 9 hours of walking around! They are obvious - many people asked me about my shoes- but not too strange for the modern eye. Most of the comments were compliments or shop requests! :)

4 comments:

linnea-maria said...

Aww! some day I will order a pair of shoes from the Duchess. They look lovely to walk in and the quality seems great.

MindLess said...

@ linnea-maria: They are great and very comfortable and I love that they are real leather!

Laura Morrigan said...

Their shoes always look so beautiful! If only my feet were a more standard shape or I could try the shoes on!

MindLess said...

@ Laura Morrigan: How are your feet differently shaped? Because the shoes fit my narrow feet very well...