Friday, July 4, 2014

WGT shopping

By the way, I also spent some money on WGT. This was my first WGT with my full  payroll (as a PHD you only get part time pay for full time work) and it was really nice that I didn't have to care about money at all this time!

Actually, I didn't buy that much. I wanted to get a corset from Bibian Blue, but when I finally made it to their booth in the Agra, everything my size was already gone (except a Steampunk corset which I didn't like). But since I know my size now, I will just order it online! What I did buy was a shirt from EMP with lace sleeves which marked my arms on first wear...


I also bought a necklace by a seller at the Heidnisch Dorf who also has a etsy-store: GraSkull. It is really nicely designed and I love it even though it is bronze and not silver!


And my craziest buy this year is definitively some furniture. Furniture you ask? Yes, there was a small pop up store called Dark Wonderland which sold Burtonesqe Cupboards and Nightstands: 

My desing is similar to this one. I would have bought more, but we had no space in the car!

4 comments:

Ms Misantropia said...

OMG! That nightstand is WONDERFUL!

MindLess said...

@ Ms Misantropia: Isn't it? How could I leave it behind?

Laura Morrigan said...

OMG that cupboard! Amazing amazing amazing! I need something like that one day when I have a bigger house!

MindLess said...

@ Laura Morrigan: The guy who made it was at WGT and he makes custom orders and ships worldwide! He was really nice!