Thursday, July 3, 2014

WGT 2014 - Part 3

I officially gave up dressing pretty after Saturday. With temperatures reaching 38 °C (100 °F) I was pretty happy with civil black and no fancy stuff any more! I more or less looked like this:

 photo IMG_0002_zps332a1065.jpg

We did some more shopping, ate pizza and ice cream and relaxed a lot. On Sunday, we spent half the day in the park getting drunk on cherry wine and walked into a large fountain. We also visited the concert of Tarja Turunen, but left soon as the Agra location was so warm!

On Monday we went to the H.R. Giger exhibition, which was rather small, pretty warm and nice. But I expected more!  Our next stop was the medieval market at the Heidnische Dorf where we ate some stuff and listened to some concerts. Later we moved on to Sixtina for some Absinthe and spent the rest of the evening with our feet in another pool, drinking cocktails with Absinthe and singing Pirate songs! We had a blast, this was seriously the best night of WGT 2014...

2 comments:

Vulcan_Butterfly said...

I wonder why all festivals have to be in the summer. I had a couple of friends visit WGT this year and they didn't do many activities because the heat was so bad! I was having a hard time outside at M'era Luna last year and it was only about 26 C. I would die if it was 38 C!!

MindLess said...

@ Vulcan_Butterfly: I guess because the weather is better, a festival full of rain is also no fun! But I agree that everything above 30°C is just way too hot for anything...