Wednesday, July 2, 2014

WGT 2014 - Part 2

WGT Saturday is one of the days I really look forward to because of the Natron and Soda community meeting! I feel like the best dressed and most creative people come together under the trees to talk and drink (alcoholic) beverages. It is always so much fun! I wanted to wear the long trained fishtail skirt, which was probably not a smart decision...

 photo IMG_0046_zpsd4bcb7c8.jpg

 photo IMG_0042_zps412c0c42.jpg

 photo IMG_0035_zps301cbe3d.jpg

 photo IMG_0050_zpsc7e9f8ac.jpg

My hair was made by *wollmaus* who has the most amazing hand for hair! I sadly have to tell you that I will never wear the fishtail again, as the paint was partially washed off and spread over other parts... I don't think I can repair that!

As you can see in the pictures, the heat (and Dracula Secco, a red champagne) took a toll on me. The pictures were taken right before I took them off and went in loose and cool (while unstylish) clothes for the rest of WGT. Bummer! :(

In the evening I watched the Leipziger Jugendorchester play movie themes like "Pirates of the Caribbean" or "The Crow". I was really impressed by the versatility! Later we went to the dark-romantic dance in the Städtisches Kaufhaus. It was very soon filling up and getting warmer with the minutes so we left already around 2 am.  

5 comments:

Ms Misantropia said...

Wow. Just wow.

The Professor said...

HOLY SMOKES!!! You look amazing! That dress is to DIE FOR.

MindLess said...

@ Ms Misantropia: Thanks! You are so kind...

@ The Professor: Thank you, I almost did die in it because of the heat! ;) Unfortunately it is ruined by washing, but maybe there will a second improved version?!

Vulcan_Butterfly said...

Too bad the skirt got ruined it is STUNNING!

MindLess said...

@ Vulcan_Butterfly: It was... -.-''