Friday, July 25, 2014

Week in Review 30/2014

What did I see?

Laura Splan's viral doilies. Not doilies that went viral (although they really are pretty enough to get more publicity), but doilies machine embroidered after real viruses! Don't they look cool?!



What did I listen to?
Guano Apes - Rain

What did I ask myself?
How long till I run out of motivation?

What did I read?
"Death by food pyramid" by Denise Minger. No novel, a real book with substance this time. It focuses on studies regarding diet and what is really known (and replicated in several studies) about dietary components. A good read, if you are into the topic!

What did I work on?
Little stuff here and there, mostly mending an repairs.

I was happy about...
Amphi and another historical Picnic (Jardin de Belle Epoqe) this weekend!

I was annoyed about...
The heat and hummidity! Who said summer has to be warm?

I bought...
2 sunheads. And a lot of fruits, but those don't count! ^^

No comments: