Friday, July 11, 2014

Week in Review 28/2014

What did I see?
If you lived under a rock for the last week, you might not know about Christine McConnell who looks like a fifties housewive and bakes a mean cake. I admire her works so much!





What did I listen to?
Whoever it was that postet this on facebook... - Thanks for having this in my head since monday! *grml*

What did I ask myself?
Is it good or bad that I'm alone at work?

What did I read?
I really ended up buying "The Cobweb Bride" by Vera Nazarian and went through the first book already. Itis settled in a Fantasy setting somewhere in Europe in medieval times where Death suddenly asks for his Cobweb Bride and refuses to let anything die. Seems like a dream come true with eternity to spend, but when old and sick people suffer on forever and food gets scrace (animals don't die and their flesh stays alive, plants won't die and get cooked...), many women and girls take it on them to walk to Death's fortress and present themselves as his Bride...

What did I work on?
A total of 3 dresses. I'm almost done with 2 of them!

I was happy about...
My Tattoo date!

I was annoyed about...
My attitude. I should really work on that!

I bought...
A beautiful tornure from Neisella, white zippers, and a teeny-tiny bit of fabric

3 comments:

Neisella Nightmare said...

pink fluffy... .verdammt

Laura Morrigan said...

Yes, I loved that lady! I love how cute she looks and the darkly beautiful things she makes!

Oooh, can't wait to see the dresses, I really need to get around to some sewing myself! Ah, motivation, where are you?

MindLess said...

@ Neisi: Es tut mir leid. Es ist echt wie eine Seuche! -.-'

@ Laura Morrigan: Those cakes look too good to eat, right? Sewing motivation is a strange lady, sometimes she goes on vacation for weeks and then suddenly she strikes with force!