Friday, July 4, 2014

Week in Review 27/2014

What did I see?
No special movies but nice pictures on the Internet! This time by August Bradley, who took amazing pictures of the Theatre of Darkness by Lucent Dossier. I'm so curious about this theatre, I'd love to see a show!


What did I listen to?
Robert Preston - Go chicken fat, go

What did I ask myself?
Why does Apple use a 60 year old song to motivate fat children to loose weight (see above) for modern adds?

What did I read?
Still more previews. I think I will buy "The Cobweb Bride" by Vera Nazarian.

What did I work on?
Cutting some patterns and a little fabric...

I was happy about...
Relaxing and doing nothing last weekend. Meeting Neisella on Sunday!

I was annoyed about...
Work. Workworkworkwork...

I bought...
Patterns and some fabric. Oh boy!

No comments: