Sunday, July 13, 2014

Sunday Sweet -

Almost 2 weeks ago, Frau Vau blogged redcurrant muffins that looked simply amazing! On a whim I decided to make those as well, but it took some time to find redcurrants for a price I was willing to pay. But yesterday I was lucky and this is my result:

 photo IMG_6109_zps27977ace.jpg

I did not have such a cute helper who did my redcurrants, but they look and taste good!I ran out of sugar for the baiser top, but they are great just like this and my boyfriend also likes them (a small wonder! ^^)...

3 comments:

Laura Morrigan said...

They look so delicious! And they are shaped like hearts! Eating hearts, yummmmm! :P

Ms Misantropia said...

Lovely, maybe I should do something with our red currants as well.

MindLess said...

@ Laura Morrigan: They were indeed yummi! I love these heart shaped silicon forms, they are reusable and can be baked without the muffin tin...

@ Ms Misantropia: You should definetively try these, they are delicious!