Sunday, July 6, 2014

Sunday sweet - Macaron fail

In case you are ever planing to making macarons in humid weather, I can tell you now that this might not be the smartes idea... My macarons are never really pretty (if you don't believe me, just look at older macaron posts), but this time they were so soft and sticky that I was not able to take them to my sewng date with Neisella.

  photo IMG_6104_zps7acfb9ce.jpg

I had to buy cake which was not that bad because I know a lovely bakery which makes organic and delicious cake. But still, you can see that not all my baking turns out great. Lesson learned!

4 comments:

Shannon Rutherford said...

That's too bad D: macarons are my favourites. Well, the most important thing is that they turned out good to eat, I wouldn't mind if they weren't that aesthetically pleasing ;)

MindLess said...

@ Shannon Rutherford: Well, I was not able to fll them, so they were more sweet crumbs. But they tastes allright and my boyfriend ate them all! ;)

linnea-maria said...

macarons are so difficult. They end up different every time I try.

MindLess said...

@ linnea-maria: Oh, you made some as well? Which flavours did you try?