Monday, July 21, 2014

New top

Just a shorty today since the weather this weekend was almost unbearably hot and I live in a flat directly under the roof. Nothing could have possible made me add more fabric near my body, not even for sewing... ^^

I finished this top already last week. The fabric was bought recently (there is another post to come ;) ), the grey jersey from a shop and the patterned jersey from the pretty Neisella who is moving and trying to reduce her stash beforehands. Let me tell you I profited in more than one way from this! Anyway, the top:

 photo IMG_6119_zpsb03b6865.jpg

 photo IMG_6120_zpsa3fcc8a2.jpg

The pattern was again the freebie Plantain shirt by Doe and Deer. Is it just me or does it have a slight pyjamas feeling to it? Maybe I should add more decoration? Or is it just the usual bright colours that confuse me?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

O.O

hi Mindless, and what did you men by ''i dont think it will be possible?' is because you style your own rather then taking others suggestions i assume?

Regards,
lovely anon

Laura Morrigan said...

Maybe just a little because of the looseness. But it is a cute top, I think if you style it with a longish necklace (like black beads) or a belt or cute skirt it will look good.

MindLess said...

@ anonymous: Do you ask me to style you or would you like to style me? Maybe I misunderstood the question. You can also ask in German if you prefer...

@ Laura Morrigan: Maybe accessoirs are the way to go! Or I could add some decoration like a bow or some lace!