Monday, July 28, 2014

Jardin de Belle Epoque 2014

This year on the friday before Amphi festival I went to Cologne to meet with other crazy and like-minded people for food, wine and fun. While I was already on my way with public transport, Neisella told me she would stay at home due to the weather forecast which predicted rains in Cologne. What a bummer, because the weather was great and I had bunches of fun!

 photo IMG_6142_zps6659b8b6.jpg

 photo IMG_6143_zpsa19cc077.jpg

 photo IMG_6144_zpsaad800da.jpg

I spend most of my time there with the wonderful Nachtkatze, who wore an amazing hat she made and decorated herself!

 photo IMG_6137_zpsaf58df31.jpg

My outfit was bought from Neisella besides the chemise I wore underneath. It was so great, I'd love to join in next time as well!

6 comments:

Sintra said...

Oh Ihr seht super aus.

Laura Morrigan said...

Aw, this looks great! Love all the Victorian outfits! I would love to go to some European Alternative festivals one day!

Nachtkatze said...

ooh, das Foto mag ich aber gerne.
Ich danke Dir für den wundervollen Nachmittag :)

MindLess said...

@ Sintra: Vielen Dank! ^^

@ Laura Morrigan: If you fly here, you can certanly stay at my place. I love meeting new people!

@ Nachtkatze: Du sahst halt - entschuldige bitte - arschgeil aus! Ich fand es auch wundervoll mit euch!

Vulcan_Butterfly said...

Gorgeous outfits, ladies!!!

MindLess said...

@ Vulcan_Butterfly: Thanks! ^^