Thursday, July 31, 2014

Fabric balance sheet 7/2014

Here we go again!

Incoming:
  • 4m pink tafeta
  • 5m black tafeta
  • 8.5m of various jerseys (1m black, 1m grey, 1m linen in grey, 2 linen in black, 1m teal, 1m purple, 1.5m in bordeaux)
total damage: 17.5 m fabric

Outgoing (only counting finished projects):
  • 5m cotton voile for 2 dresses and a blouse
  • 2m poly chiffon and 2m cotton lining for the regency dress
  • 2m tafeta for the additional ruffle around the skirt by Neisella
to the rescue: 11 m fabric

initial stash: 112,75m + 17.5m - 11m = 104,75m (+6m) fabric in my stash this month

That didn't work out too well... It is so warm right now that I don't like sewing with a lot of fabric on my lap. I'm also not motivated to sew anything that doesn't resemble a bikini because all the fabric just keeps me warmer... Well, maybe next month!

2 comments:

Laura Morrigan said...

I feel like we are in fabric-aholics anonymous!

MindLess said...

@ Laura Morrigan: I'm not anonymous, but otherwise you are correct... -.-'