Thursday, July 24, 2014

Elongated Victorian bustle

When Neisella started weeding her closet, I was seriously drooling! But since I have a lot of stuff already and will rather make more own outfits, I restrained myself to only one outfit from her...
It is a pretty black and dark bordeaux victorian skirt with a black underskirt and a matching corset. The only little problem was this:

 photo IMG_6125_zpse9b5935f.jpg

As you can see I'm a little taller than her so the skirt was shorter than I liked. So I added an additional ruffle and am now set for tomorrow when I will attend the third (or fourth already?) Jardin de Belle Epoque!

 photo IMG_6129_zps6a3f7fbb.jpg

 photo IMG_6130_zps7722175e.jpg

9 comments:

Nachtkatze said...

fourth :) und ich freu mich so auf euch :)

Anonymous said...

I mean to say if i can suggest to see all your tights combining with your upper outfit such as t shirts,sweaters etc. that matches and shares the same color. it creates lovely elemental types, if you catch my drift?

*sits on the waiting room and read newspaper*

Laura Morrigan said...

Ah so lovely! Jealous!

MindLess said...

@ Nachtkatze: Ich mich auch, wahnsinnig!

@ Laura Morigan: Thanks!

@ Anonymous: This sounds very much like a hidden fetish request. I don't do such stuff, and wil never do such stuff in future. You will never find pictures of me in tights and a top without a skirt or shorts. Go search eleswhere!

Anonymous said...

but it does contains with either skirt or shorts

Anonymous said...

and also top.

Anonymous said...

and ewww..its no fetish request.. that would be more like only showing off your legs and feet

Ms Misantropia said...

Very nice indeed.

MindLess said...

@ Ms Misantropia: Thank you!