Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Amphi 2014 part 1

Besides WGT and Blackfield, Amphi was yet another festival I attended this year. This time, my boyfriend was with me and I have to admit he is simply my favorite company on festivals. We like the same music, can talk freely about peoble and their outfits and he always takes so much care of me... He is just the best!

I didn't take many pictures of the crowd or the location this year, so this is more or less just a fancy outfit post! It was rather warm this time (like WGT), but I was way better prepared. It also doesn't hurt that we sleep at home and I have full access to my wardrobe! ^^

 photo IMG_6167_zps50176224.jpg

 photo IMG_6164_zpsf7ec7605.jpg

I wore my new regency dress and pretty dragonfly wing earrings. And not much else besides shoes!

 photo IMG-20140726-WA0003_zpsbd17e184.jpg

A little closeup of my very natural make up:

 photo IMG_6146_zpsf612c245.jpg

 photo IMG_6148_zps95065e2c.jpg

We saw Nachtmahr and Aesthetic Perfection which were both good! And since the location makes it hard to avoid listening to bands while walking around, we also heard Clan of Xymox, Hocico, and Blutengel (which I really can't stand). We also met a lot of friendly faces, that is what I really love festivals for!

9 comments:

Vulcan_Butterfly said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one who can't stand Blutengel! You definitely look fabulous in white! Your makeup looks lovely as well.

Laura Morrigan said...

I love your Regency dress! You look lovely! I am glad you did natural makeup with it!

linnea-maria said...

You look absolutely amazing. The dress turned out great! You look lovely in the natural make up

MindLess said...

@ Vulcan_Butterfly: It seems like an un-gothy thing to not be in love with Chris Pohl's projects... And thanks for the compliment!

@ Laura Morrigan: I think a natural make up looks much better with regency, victorian stuff can take a bit more colour on the eyes.

@ linnea-maria: Thanks! You make me blush... :)

Frau Vau said...

Ein TRAUM von Kleid - steht Dir großartig!!!
Und die Ohrringe klingen interessant - darf ich fragen, ob Du sowas auch selbermachst??

MindLess said...

@ Frau Vau: Nein, die sind gekauft. Ich unterstütze gerne Designer, die wirklich originelle Dinge machen! Aber ich denke man könnte sie mit Folie, Windowcolour und Glitzersteinchen selber machen.

ette said...

Du siehst toll aus! Aber ein weisses Kleid auf einem Festival? Mutig, hat es das überlebt? Ich würde wohl panisch auf jedes Bier in einem Umkreis von 5m schielen^^
Und ich schließe mich der Mag-Blutengel-nicht-Frsktion an. Musste sie mal auf einem Festival ansehen, um meinen Platz weit vorne nicht zu verlieren. Gar nicht schön o_O

Undergroundfortea Gothic said...

Ah, my German friend Jan (who know lives in the US) told me how miserably hot it was there!! I absolutely love your freckled face!! So cute!

MindLess said...

@ ette: Ach, das Kleid kann man waschen! Und schmutzig geworden ist erstaunlicherweise nur der Saum. Ich hatte mit mehr Flecken gerechnet (ich Ferkelchen)!

@ Undergroundfortea Gothic: Thanks, it took me a long time to accept them, but now I show them off!