Friday, June 27, 2014

Week in Review 26/2014

*dusts of the blog but leaves the cobwebs* Long time no see... I fell into the "once you stop blogging it get's harder to return with every day" hole and try to climb back to daylight again. Hope this works!

What did I see?
I saw many friends and few bands on WGT, a lot more bands but less friends on Blackfield, watched the new season of "Sherlock" (brilliant!) and a lot of "Teen Mom" (Trash TV is my dirty pleasure)...

What did I ask myself?
Why does everyone have his/her birthday now?

What did I read?
I read through a lot of teasers to decide what I will read next. I still have not finished Mirage though.

What did I work on?
A whole lot of nothing.

I was happy about...
Having a bit of downtime this weekend

I was annoyed about...
Having to make a wedding gift in my downtime this weekend... -.-

I bought...
A dress and a shirt. Plus a lot of stuff on the festivals which I might post.

No comments: