Monday, June 30, 2014

Fabric balance sheet 6/2014

I skipped a month again, I'm sorry! But let's take a  look on the fabric I bought and used:

Incoming:
  • 3m green taffeta (had to reorder because I needed more)
total damage: 3 m fabric

Outgoing (only counting finished projects):
  • 4m green taffeta for my skirt
  • 1m of green taffeta for my boyfriend's vest
  • 3m of black and silver brocade for a skirt, a hat and a vest
  • 1m of black stretch fabric for a skirt (still needs to be posted)
  • 4m black stretch fabric for the fishtail skirt
to the rescue: 13 m fabric

initial stash: 112,75m + 3m - 13m = 102,75m (-10m) fabric in my stash this month

With WGT out of the way (and not much sewn stuff because of my lack of motivation *sigh*), I still reduced my stash a little. Maybe I will make something fancy for Amphi festival? I hope for some motivating sewing dates!

No comments: