Friday, May 30, 2014

Week in Review 22/2014

What did I see?
On our day off, my boyfriend and I watched "The mortal instruments - City of Bones" (really bad!) and "The Wolverine" (at least the action was good, even with a lacking story). I also found some more amazing pictures by Abigail Larson:



What did I listen to?
My sewing machine rattling on

What did I ask myself?
Sudden burst of motivation or panic that I have "nothing to wear"? ;)

What did I read?
Snow Crash by Neal Stephenson. All in all it was amazing! I now borrowed "Mirage" by Matt Ruff from my friend Trisha and it is equally confusing and catchy!

What did I work on?
A skirt, a hat and some finishing touches on a vest.

I was happy about...
WGT next week, days off work next week!

I was annoyed about...
Having to work Today. But there was no chance to get a day off!

I bought...
Spray paint, a feather and rubber foam.

2 comments:

Ms Misantropia said...

Lovely pictures.

I agree about Wolverine, but I was also grossed out when he sexed up the tiny Asian tween - eeuuwwww.

MindLess said...

@ Ms Misantropia: I love Abigail Larson, she makes the most amazing comic portraits!

And about Wolverine: I said to my boyfriend 5 minutes before they were doing it "Now they finally had their moments and can procede to f*ck for the audience"... It was really predictable!