Friday, May 23, 2014

Week in Review 21/2014

What did I see?
This week I didn't watch much, but my cells at work produce GFP which makes me tremendously happy!



What did I listen to?
Korn - Blind

What did I ask myself?
Am I getting too old for this sh*t?

What did I read?
Snow Crash by Neal Stephenson, I'm half way in and I still love the story but kind of feel meh about the writing style...

What did I work on?
Still uninspired. Thinking about WGT in shirt and leggings. Maybe some joggers as well? ;)

I was happy about...
The weather. So much sun!

I was annoyed about...
The very right wing politics posters that were put up around my home. So my boyfriend and I did our civil duty and took them down or repainted them. Civil disobedience FTW!

I bought...
Fabric paint, a watch, jeans, running shoes, shorts and a top.

1 comment:

Nachtkatze said...

Ha! Die Gedanken mit Shirt und Hose kenn ich. Und DANN ist plötzlich am nächsten Tag die Abreise nach Leipzig :-D