Friday, May 2, 2014

Week in Review 18/2014

What did I see?
Nothing in TV, I was too busy. But on the Internet I found more surrealistic photos taken by Christopher-Ryan McKenney. Really cool how it takes a few seconds for the brain to realise that this cannot be real...




What did I listen to?
Depeche Mode - Wrong

What did I ask myself?
What if my experiments fail and there is no solution I can come up with?

What did I read?
My boyfriend offered me "I am Number 4" by Pittacus Lore already some time ago, but I never really got into it. It was lying around with me only having read to page 30 or so. But on the way to my family on Wednesday, I took it with me and now I'm on to the next book of the series ("The Power of Six"). Really good stuff about Aliens from Lorien who try to fight Mogadorians which took over their planet and take an interest in Earth now... There was also a Movie "I am Number 4" which we both liked and that lead to my boyfriend reading the books. The movie was good - in our eyes- but failed to make enough money for a second part. Da*m it! ^^

What did I work on?
Nothing, I had a busy week. But this weekend  will sew up a storm!

I was happy about...
Helping my brother move out. Will calm my mum and him down a bit, I hope!

I was annoyed about...
The Internet connection at home. It is slow, it suddenly stops and the supplier says that they think it is on our side not on their....

I bought...
A skirt! Back to shopping again, slowly but surely.

2 comments:

Ms Misantropia said...

You should be getting a package sometime this week :)

MindLess said...

@ Ms Misantropia: You are so right, I recieved it in the mail just yesterday! Thanks!