Thursday, May 29, 2014

Brocade skirt

Another skirt I made. This time the pattern is a bit more simple (a rectangle ruffled onto a curved waistband) to make the fabric shine:

 photo IMG_6045_zps07506d14.jpg

 photo IMG_6046_zps1f0876c1.jpg

 photo IMG_6047_zpsb99988e4.jpg

 photo IMG_6048_zpsf51623be.jpg

The brocade was bought from the states. The quality is lovely and the colors (or grey scales ^^) are vivid. But the fabric is ribbing like no tomorrow! I really serged it before washing it and serged every single part I sewed together. I'm wondering if I should leave it as is or add some trim or ruffle to the hem. What do you think?

4 comments:

Neisella Nightmare said...

Eine kleine Borte a Saum sieht bestimmt hübsch aus =)

Neisella Nightmare said...

*am

MindLess said...

@ Neisi: Dein Wunsch ist mir Befehl, hab ich gestern angebracht... ^^

Neisella Nightmare said...

Ausgezeichnet :-D