Wednesday, April 2, 2014

WGT 2014 - Net shirt

As one of the tops for WGT 2014 I wanted to use a net fabric with holes in it. I bought it some years ago and was always waiting for inspiration to strike, so this year it finally blossomed from fabric to garment! I did my usual "Lay a fitting shirt on it and cut around" professional pattern making, so I actually don't have much to say about this shirt. Besides the fabric was a b*tch to sew...

 photo IMG_5976_zps976b01e7.jpg

 photo IMG_5977_zpse659dd01.jpg

6 comments:

Medea said...

Tolles Shirt! Und du bist immer sooo fleißig, ich bin glatt neidisch.

gift.raum said...

das shirt ist wirklich toll,sowas mag ich.aber den stoff nähen....das kostet ne menge flüche ;)

MindLess said...

@ Medea: Danke! Und fleissig finde ich mich nicht, ich versacke noch viel zu oft vor dem TV oder PC...

@ gift.raum: Oh ja! Und ich bin echt froh über die Ovi, mit der Nähma wäre es bestimmt noch schlimmer gewesen!

Vulcan_Butterfly said...

Good idea, you can wear a shirt like this with so many things!

linnea-maria said...

The fabric looks great! I wonder were I could find something like this in sweden. The shirt looks awesome and as Vulcan_Butterfly sais, it's very versatile.

MindLess said...

@ Vulcan_Butterfly: I also love the versatility!

@ linnea-maria: The fabric looks good, but was a b*tch to sew! I got it here: http://stores.ebay.de/fabricjunkeez/