Friday, April 25, 2014

Week in Review 17/2014

What did I see?
I am so annoyed (and sad) by the horrible cliffhanger in the last episode of season 3 of Downton Abbey. And now I have to wait for season 4 to appear! Grrrr!

After last weeks fantastic drawings, this week I fell in love with the surealistic photos by Leonid Tishkov. He travels the world and takes his moon with him. His moon? Yes, a glowing model! I am so glad to see such an inspirational project...


What did I listen to?
Herman's Hermits - No milk today

What did I ask myself?
Is this a final turn?

What did I read?
I'm currently reading yet another Sebastian Fitzek book - Augensammler (eye's collector). It was lend to me by a friend who has all of the books collected. I'm torn wether I like the books or not. They have a certain style which makes them predictable, but the basic stuff about each psychopathic killer is different.

What did I work on?
Historical underwear and some shirts. Back on the sewing train!

I was happy about...
My boyfriend. So love, much wow!

I was annoyed about...
Myself. Somehow I'm still not the best me I can be...

I bought...
A book and a gift for my aunt.

3 comments:

Mara Macabre said...

ich bin ja auch großer Downton fan und fand das Ende von 3 auch ganz arg übel
ich muss leider länger warten und kann es kaum erwarten
Der Mond ist sehr cool, schöne Bilder

Ms Misantropia said...

Don't be so hard on yourself! I don't think many people can claim to be the best they can be.

MindLess said...

@ Mara Macabre: Weißt du schon wann Staffel 4 in Deutschland rauskommt? Sky haben wir nämlich leider nicht... Ich muss doch wissen wie Mary das übersteht!

@ Ms Misantropia: I'm not that hard to myself, but I try to constantly improve myself. Currently I'm not satisfied with my job and that affects the rest of my life as well. But I'm working on it and besides this little dark phases I'm quite a happy and forgiving person to myself!