Monday, April 7, 2014

Make do and mend

This weekend I finished some stuff I had in my to do stash for some time. I sewed on a button. I inserted the magnetic closures (made from real magnets sewn into fabric bags because they were cheaper) into my Russian cape:

 photo IMG_5978_zps9e2f217a.jpg

 photo IMG_5979_zpsb2733f19.jpg

 photo IMG_5983_zpsa459697e.jpg

 photo IMG_5984_zps7fb8bc04.jpg

And I mended my leggings which I ripped when I got a bit over-excited for seeing the wonderful Mandibel again after months:

 photo IMG_5989_zps2b6aebaf.jpg

Not so exciting, but I'm kind of happy that I got some things from my "D*mn, you really need to finish this stuff" list!

2 comments:

Neisella Nightmare said...

Mein To-Do-Stapel wird einfach immer größer =(

MindLess said...

@ Neisi: Meiner ist auch nicht wesentlich leerer... Nur die Spitze ist kleiner! ^^