Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Even more haul...

Besides the fabrics I bought in Münster, I also ordered some more notions from Stoklasa (which I can highly recommend by the way). Maybe some more than just some, but Stoklasa usually sells larger amounts and they are plenty cheap...

 photo IMG_5998_zps02829512.jpg

The fringe and the braid are mainly for my boyfriend's next uniform but since they only sold it by 25m, I will probably use it on something for me as well... The upper lace will end up on my outfit for the Victorian picknick, the lower one is for historic underwear.

 photo IMG_6001_zpse7ff255f.jpg

I bought the upper edging I bought for another dress but I was a little disappointed by the plastic rectangles. The seemed more like stones or big pearls on the store pictures. But I will cut the away and replace them by something prettier! ^^ I also bought velvet ribbon, bias tape, buttons to cover with fabric and crystal buttons.

7 comments:

Nachtkatze said...

Da kann ich mich auch imemr arm kaufen :)
Von den Fransen hätt ich noch ewig viel gehabt, was ich abgeben könnte.

Ms Misantropia said...

Fringe sold only by 25 m, hmm... Maybe you can line a sofa too? :)

Neisella Nightmare said...

Scheisse... ich dachte du meinst Dracula Clothing mit Stoklasa xD

Neisella Nightmare said...

Frag mich nicht wie ich das durcheinander werfen konnte...

MindLess said...

@ Nachtkatze: Du hast mich ja angefixt! Die Fransen bring ich schon irgendwo unter, zum Beispiel an meinem neuen Nürchen... ;)

@ Ms Misantropia: I'll just use it on a skirt or coat as decoration. Or I'll just wrap my boyfriend in it and call him my gift! ^^

@ Neisi: Oh, das ist jetzt doof... Aber beim nächsten Mal bist du mit dabei. Ich sag dann auch extra nochmal Nähdekokrams dazu!

linnea-maria said...

Nice buys!! It's hard to find lovely black laces here. Often it's white for brides.

MindLess said...

@ linnea-maria: The abbundance of white lace is much higher here as well especially in the traditional wedding months april to september. That's why I buy over the internet! I guess stoklaza also ships to Sweden, so you could try this shop as well!