Friday, March 21, 2014

Week in Review 12/2014

What did I see?
Very cool art by Valerie Hegarty. She makes sculptures who look as if art is deteriorating and takes this to an amazing level:



What did I listen to?
A lot of scientists talking about their research.

What did I ask myself?
Is this confidence or craziness?


What did I read?
I started with Dodger by Terry Pratchett. A new take on the story of David Copperfield which is of course settled in the Victorian London. I love Pratchett and this book is no exception...

What did I work on?
A new corset and a shirt.

I was happy about...
Finally crushing on the couch tonight after a hard work and a conference.

I was annoyed about...
My lack of motivation. Yet again!

I bought...
Some hair pins.

4 comments:

ette said...

Wow, these art is really stunning and mindblowing, thank you!

MindLess said...

@ ette: Ich bin immer wieder begeistert, worauf Künstler so alles kommen!

linnea-maria said...

Amazing art!! It must be even more amazing to watch it for real.
I tried the panties I won. Godness they are so comfortable! They are so light, I can't feel that I wear them. And they look good :) I will make a review post of them and I will definitely buy from para-noir :D

MindLess said...

@ linnea-maria: I'm so happy that you finally recieved them and liked them! Thanks for being such a long time reader and commenter of my blog!