Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Deer and Doe - Free shirt pattern

I don't know about you, but I'm always happy when stuff is free. Free food, free hughs and free patterns really make me happy. Unfortunately, many of the free patterns need to be printed and glued together which doesn't make that much fun, but since I hate the pattern and fabric cutting part of sewing anyway, I conquer my annoyance once in a while.

The French company Deer and Doe sell patterns, but the pattern for their plaintain shirt is free of charge. You can download and print it at home and the instructions are available in french and english. I used some grey jersey I still had in my stash and really liked the look:

 photo IMG_0194_zps3b44eef4.jpg

 photo IMG_0195_zps8b432512.jpg

And because I rarely appear on this blog any more, I decided to take pictures of the other shirt (with teal accents) on real life me!

 photo IMG_5820_zps79c79fc0.jpg

3 comments:

Ms Misantropia said...

This post reminded me of a project I've been wanting to do for a long time - a baseball/raglan shirt.

linnea-maria said...

Hey! Nice to see a photo of you, you look great! the shirt looks very nice. I checked the site and it looks perfect, I need it to be a little loose around the belly.
Your tights are awesome! Were did you find them?

MindLess said...

@ Ms Misantropia: I'd love to see the result!

@ linnea-maria: Thanks for the compliment! The tights are from jeffy.com:

http://jeffie.com/space-babe/?category=Leggings