Friday, February 28, 2014

Week in Review 9/2014

What did I see?
Nothing exciting. A new episode of Criminal Minds. And I'm currently watching "Biggest looser" with my boyfriend. I have a weak spot for trash TV! ^^

What did I listen to?
Beeping clean benches and alarm clocks, like last week. I should try classic music since that is supposed to get cells growing!

What did I ask myself?
Has my motivation moved to another country?


What did I read?
This week I started reading "Under the never Sky" by Veronica Rossi. Another dystopian reality where the pollution on earth was so bad that people started to live inside domes and mainly in virtual reality. Only savages still live outside. The novel is really interesting because the chapters switch between the views of the two main characters. I'm only 25% in (thanks, Kindle!), so I'll give a full review next week.

What did I work on?
Still the jacket for my lovely boyfriend and some matching pants.

I was happy about...
A day off this week!

I was annoyed about...
Lack of motivation. All my good deeds are currently going downhill...

I bought...
This week I spent some more money: I bought supplies for making my own hair oil and other self made cosmetics stuff. I bought some wigs and hair pieces, but sent most of them back already. And I bought new powder because my old one was used up. 

No comments: