Friday, February 7, 2014

Week in Review - 6/2014

What did I see?
Two new episodes of Criminal Minds.

What did I listen to?
Frederic Scott's "This is a Trent Reznor song". So funny and so true!

What did I ask myself?
Where has my motivation gone?


What did I read?
I finished Thursday Next - The Eyre affair" by Jasper Fforde pretty much last minute, but it was really good! Now I'm on to read "Birthmarked" by Caragh M. O'Brien. I just started but the dystopian reality with midwifes who have to pass on a number of children they delivered seems interesting!

What did I work on?
A shirt and a corset. And another shirt but I ruined it and have no idea how to rescue...

I was happy about...
Seeing my boyfriend again!

I was annoyed about...
Moving my New Zealand plans to another year... Next year it shall be!

I bought...
I bought two shirts, but just because my boyfriend didn't have any cash with him. His dept is repaid and I'm shopping free!

No comments: