Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Party outfit

There were two things happening at once last weekend:
  1. My boyfriend and I went out to party once more (this time we went to the TIC in Mühlheim, which was really nice!)
  2. I remembered that I could take pictures of my outfit and post them here!
So this is what I wore:
 photo IMG_0240_zpsa1fb77ac.jpg

Boots: New Rock (thrifted)
Dress: Selfmade
Leggins: Jeffie Spacebabe (they finally arrived after almost 2 months of shipping and customs!)

And my make up:
 photo IMG_0242_zps85fcde84.jpg

Please keep in mind these pictures were taken after a night of dancing, I definetively looked better before I danced and broke a sweat! 

8 comments:

Marzi Panik said...

Wie machst du das denn bitteschön, dass am Ende des Abends dein Make-Up noch so gut sitzt? O.o Ich sehe immer aus wie eine Zombien**te, wenn es mal etwas später wird. oO
Hübsch!

MindLess said...

@ Marzi Panik: Art Deco Lidschatten Base. Das Zeug ist selbst bei meinen öligen Lidern wie Kleber!

Und danke! ^^

Neisella Nightmare said...

Süß ^_^

MindLess said...

@ Neisi: Danke! <3

Trisha said...

HOT! Ich mag deine Leggings! :D

MindLess said...

@ Trisha: Danke!

Vulcan_Butterfly said...

Love your eye makeup!!

MindLess said...

@ Vulcan Butterfly: Thanks!