Monday, February 3, 2014

Feather haul

I know I'm in a no shopping challenge, but I still have some stuff outstanding that I ordered some time ago. Today I will show you an order I made on etsy.com. I bought a lot of feathers for head pieces and some decorative pieces with rhinestones:

 photo IMG_0182_zps218a2d4b.jpg

The store I bought this from was Pegasus22 and I can only say that the shipping time was short and the quality of the feathers is great! The prices are also on the cheap side, so Pegasus22 gets a full on recommendation from me!

5 comments:

Nachtkatze said...

ARGH...du bist ein böses, böses, sehr böses Mädchen .... :-D

Jade said...

Those look so pretty! I am sure you'll make something great with them, I'll just have to wait and see when you'll make a post about them. :D

MindLess said...

@ Nachtkatze: Och, bin ich das? *wimperklimper*

@ Jade: There is currently nothing on the to do list with feathers, but I liked them a lot. They will probably be turned into a fascinator!

Vulcan_Butterfly said...

NICE! Thanks for the store recommendation, I find that local craft stores charge an arm and a leg for feathers and the quality is not great!

MindLess said...

@ Vulcan Butterfly: The same is true for Germany, which is why I always order them online. The same feathers (they are all coming from China) cost about 10% there...