Friday, January 31, 2014

Week in Review 5/2014

What did I see?
This week I stumbled upon the fantastic work of aiko (Natasha Cousens), who turns plastic woodland creatures and flowers into amazing sculptures:





What did I listen to?
Nothing.

What did I ask myself?
Why do I let everything slide once one single thing goes wrong?


What did I read?
I have to admit that "Thursday Next - The Eyre affair" by Jasper Fforde was a bit slow in the beginning. It takes a lot to just accept the parallel universe they are creating. Once you accepted that every absurd thing can and will happen, the book is a nice read! I will probably finish this weekend, but I'm low in time at the moment.

What did I work on?
Work. Working overtime and not finding time and motivation for much else...

I was happy about...
My boyfriend and our relationship!

I was annoyed about...
Why did I not go to the gym or do something creative? I should know by now that TV doesn't make me happy...

I bought...
Two bras but I'm giving them back.

No comments: