Friday, January 24, 2014

Week in Review 4/2014

What did I see?
Some art noveau pictures of Hayao Miyazaki movies! Unfortunately I didn't find a real source just this link.




What did I listen to?
The audiobooks of Prof. Dr. Dr. Dr. van Dusen. German Crime stories which are really funny!

What did I ask myself?
Should I finally put down the Christmas tree?


What did I read?
Like the other books by Ben Aaronovitch, "Broken Homes" was great. I love the mix of modern London and magic creatures! Now I'm reading "Thursday Next - The Eyre affair" by Jasper Fforde which was lent to me by *Wollmaus*. It seems like a very crazy story about yet another Detective who has to investige paranormal stuff. But we eill see!

What did I work on?
Some shirts, a skirt, a dress and a corset. Way to go!

I was happy about...
Reading a lot of interesting stuff!


I was annoyed about...
Being lazy. But I'll work on it.

I bought...
A library ID. I'm so nerdy!

No comments: