Friday, January 10, 2014

Week in Review 2/2014

What did I see?
I stumbled upon the art of Kris Kuksi on 9gag (don't judge, I have no life ^^) and thought it was too amazing to hide it from you:





He forms sculptures of amazing detail that look like rococo from afar, but when you look closer you can identify modern plastic soldiers, religious relics and creepy aesthetics!


What did I listen to?
Me breathing through my stuffed nose... *argh!*

What did I ask myself?
What will do if nothing works out?


What did I read?
I finished "The Night Circus" by Erin Morgenstern. I was so into the book that in the evening, I begged my boyfriend for "5 more minutes before sleep". It is amazing, and inspiring and really strange! A great way to start into a new year...

What did I work on?
A skirt and a head dress.

I was happy about...
Going to the gym despite the lack of motivation. I'm proud of me!


I was annoyed about...
Being sick last weekend. I had such nice plans and than I had to stay in bed for 2 days... *sigh*

I bought...
Books. But as I had gift vouchers, I didn't spend any money on them.

3 comments:

Undergroundfortea Gothic said...

Those sculptures are fantastic! Congrats to you for working out, and now I want to read that book :)

Geist Katze said...

Gorgeous craftsmanship. The first one reminds me of H.R. Giger.

MindLess said...

@ Undergroundfortea Gothic: That's nice, darling! Working out is atill a bit of a problem because I'm sick, so I'm even more proud I made it!

@ Geist Katze: You are right, although Giger looks more "alien" (as in not of this world) to me.