Friday, January 3, 2014

Week in Review 1/2014

What did I see?
I saw "The Hobbit - The Desolation of Smaug" and was unimpressed. To many logical flaws, the fights were way to hectic for me and well - the added plots were unnecessary and stupid. But nice pictures, Mr. Jackson!
I also saw "Pacific Rim" (was as I expected, nearly no story, but cool action), "Wreck-It Ralph" (so funny and cute!) and "Kick Ass 2" (which was really good but a bit worse than the first part).

What did I listen to?
The Gabriel Burns series which is a German Horror Audio play. Has not been translated to any other language, but is really creepy and disturbing..

What did I ask myself?
Will I stick to my resolutions this time?


What did I read?
I started reading "The Night Circus" by Erin Morgenstern and I'm in love. A book about magic in Victorian times, love and a fantastic setting...

What did I work on?
Shirts and panties and muffs and bustle pillows and so much more! I was really productive!

I was happy about...
My boyfriend being so unbelievably lovely. Can you imagine that this is our 6th New Years Eve together?


I was annoyed about...
Loud banging of the fireworks. I only like the pretty ones not the loud ones.

I bought...
Fabric and jewelry.

No comments: