Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Wearable musselin for a wrap dress part 2

After the pyjamas incident, I'm happy to tell you that the other pattern hit it off much better with me.This time we are looking at Simplicity 2369, which also happens to be on Pattern reviews list "Best of 2010". Again I used a jersey from my stash, this time a lace print:

 photo IMG_0128_zpsd1072ebf.jpg
 photo IMG_0129_zpse5f0e3ea.jpg
 photo IMG_0130_zpsc165dbb2.jpg

You might be surprised, but this is also a fake wrap pattern. Talking about reading the pattern description BEFORE ordering next time... *head -> desk* But this time I love it! Seriously, it looks even better on me than on my mannequin!

The neck opening is open, but not indecent, the wrap part hides the food baby that somehow suddenly was there after Christmas, the fabric is so nice I could kick my ass for not buying more of it... It's simply love! <3>

2 comments:

graverobbergirl said...

Your jersey creations always turn out so crisp and clean. Amazing work!

MindLess said...

@ graverobbergirl: Thank you for your compliment! A good sewing machine + serger and some ironing help. Actually, I think that all twin needle hems look wonky until the first contact with a hot iron! ^^