Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Restyle haul

I did it again. Although I do not actually need more jewelry, although I know that the jewelry is made under bad conditions and although I should save up for the vacation this year, I was online shopping again. Restyle.pl is my weakness, I should really avoid it in future... But anyway, I bought some stuff and it is beautiful and the quality is great. Take a look:

 photo IMG_0161_zps1a9b9802.jpg

 photo IMG_0158_zpsd83c5cc0.jpg

 photo IMG_0157_zps572cb079.jpg

 photo IMG_0156_zpsa01b0efa.jpg

 photo IMG_0155_zpsb9607caa.jpg
Note: The earrings were made by me, but mach the necklace so well I had to include them!

Not all of the stuff was bought directly from Restyle; some of it was bought second hand. I love the style of the pieces and hope I will wear them a lot. I really should  otherwise my bad conscience should keep me from other shopping sprees!


2 comments:

Vulcan_Butterfly said...

I really love the black and red necklace and earring set!

MindLess said...

@ Vulcan_Butterfly: Maybe you should try ordering at restyle as well, some of the pieces would suit you perfectly!