Friday, December 13, 2013

Week in Review - 50/2013

What did I see?
I was in "Hunger Games - Catching fire", the second adaptation of the Hunger Games series. I really liked the movie and think many of the characters have been casted perfectly. I still prefer reading the books, but the movie is highly recommended!

What did I listen to?
The Ventura Klezmer Band playing Disparition "Eliezer's Waltz"

What did I ask myself?
Why am I so lazy?


What did I read?
Instead of the Jersey Devil, I spent my time reading another Simon Fitzek book. I need to give them back soon!

What did I work on?
A wonderful cape and the matching hat. Wait till you get to see the pictures! ^^

I was happy about...
Seeing my friends today at a medieval Christmas market!


I was annoyed about...
Spending so little time on the stuff that matters and so much time on procrastination.

I bought...
A Lush shampoo bar and Christmas gifts.

2 comments:

Shannon Rutherford said...

I watched the second "Hunger Games" movie too! :D I liked it a lot, even though its rhythm didn't really work :O I've never read the books though, would you recommend them? I tried reading the first one some time ago but it seemed really bad written… what do you say? :)

MindLess said...

@ Shannon Rutherford: I loved the books because they have a horrible realism about them. They depict violence and revolution not in the glorious way propaganda (and the news) do, but show how horrible even a righteous war is. I found them pretty catchy and read through them in less than one week!