Friday, December 6, 2013

Week in Review - 49/2013

What did I see?

A lot of stuff in Vienna! I was so looking forward to this vacation and it really lived up to this expectations! We saw the Naschmarkt, a gazillion of churches, the main city hall, 5 different Christmas Markets, a collection of medical preparations and the Museum of Natural History (including the Venus of Willendorf O.O):



What did I listen to?
ASP & Chamber - A tale of true love

What did I ask myself?
Can 2014 be any better than 2013?


What did I read?
I read some lines of "The Call of the Jersey Devil" by Aurelio Voltaire, but I didn't have much time to read. Too much to see in too little time!

What did I work on?
Nothing. I was on the run all week.

I was happy about...
My DFG application was granted, I have a full Postdoc position until mid 2015!


I was annoyed about...
Nothing. I was just truly blessed and happy!

I bought...
Leather gloves and spices and the most amazingly soft fake fur in Vienna.

2 comments:

Vulcan_Butterfly said...

Congrats for getting a postdoc position! You should post some pictures of your trip to Vienna.

MindLess said...

@ Vulcan_Butterfly: Thank you! I try, but currently I have so many appointments I hardly find time to sit at the computer... Maybe this week!