Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Shop Review - vonUebel Design

After the last -not so nice- shopping experience on the Internet, today I will present to you a shop that always makes me happy. I ordered the first time by vonUebel Design years ago when I fell in love with the little dragonfly earrings. Since then, the owner had a little baby break but now the shop is back in full glory. When she put up the matching necklace for my earrings, I was head over heals. So I bought it and wasn't disappointed!

 photo 72725f9c-0015-4f4c-ab66-7efb2daf7535_zpsbb96f98e.jpg

I included my earrings in this picture which I have worn for over a year and I do not see any damage. I simply love the playful elegance of the pieces!

And since I took a deeper look at the store, I instantly saw another thing I needed (no, really, my life was depending on it! *cough*): These lovely earrings!

 photo IMG_0023_zpsd9abe58d.jpg

The blue gem is really interesting as it looks a bit like oil slick. And the earrings are feathery light which I love. Heavy earrings rarely get worn because I hate the feeling of something tugging at my lobes!

I'm all full of praise for vonUebel's shop although I was not paid for this review. If you have some spare money (or a little space in your jewelry box ;) ), take a look at the shop and maybe you will also find something to fall in love with!

2 comments:

Vulcan_Butterfly said...

I really like the earrings with the blue stone, very pretty.

MindLess said...

@ Vulcan_Butterfly I wore them today to my last day of work in this year!