Friday, November 22, 2013

Week in Review 47/2013

What did I see?
This week, the Lady of Manners (Gothic Charm School) introduced me to the art of Jeremy Hush and his beautiful and surreal creations blow me away! Every picture looks like a fairytale!



What did I listen to?
 Wolfsheim -"Kein Weg zurück"

What did I ask myself?
Why so stressed out?


What did I read?
Some magazines and a lot of recipes

What did I work on?
Truffles. With salted caramel and rosemary and cranberries and more...

I was happy about...
My friend receiving a research grant and passing her PhD in one week!


I was annoyed about...
My boyfriend not helping me while making the sweets.

I bought...
Nothing but chocolate!

4 comments:

Undergroundfortea Gothic said...

His art is amazing! Thanks for sharing.

MindLess said...

@ Undergroundfortea Gothic: You are welcome!

Geist Katze said...

Oo, I love the artwork. And I've been meaning to make some truffles. Chocolate cherry ones sound great to me right now. But for tomorrow's Thanksgiving holiday I am supposed to make dessert. I've decided to bake a chocolate ginger bundt cake with bourbon glaze. I'll have to post pictures depending on how well it turns out.

MindLess said...

@ Geist Katze: Oh, I'm looking forward to seeing that cake, hopefully you will also post the recipe!