Friday, November 15, 2013

Week in Review 46/2013

What did I see?
I saw the second Thor movie "The Dark World" this week and -well- it was kind of nice but it didn't blow me away. There were some logical problems and I'm just not that into Chris Hemsworth. Overall, a solid C.

What did I listen to?
Finntroll - Midnattens widunder

What did I ask myself?
Why is this year almost over? Wasn't it April last week?


What did I read?
I finished the Monstrumologist "The final Descent" and I was so sad! The ending is not what I expected, but what I feared. I still like the third novel "Isle of Blood" best, but it was nice to see how Rick Yancey wanted the story to end. In my head, it will always be differently...

What did I work on?
Not much, but this weekend I will work on truffles and finish the military outfit.

I was happy about...
Getting some stuff organized and spending some time with my boyfriend.


I was annoyed about...
Not moving forward at work. All my projects are currently stuck, which annoys me.

I bought...
New Rock Boots.

2 comments:

Shannon Rutherford said...

D: And to think that I wanted to see the new Thor movie so badly! I thought it was a lot better than a C. I'm not such a big fan of the leading actor as well but I'd really liked the first one :/

MindLess said...

@ Shannon Rutherford: Well, it wasn't my taste, maybe you will like it better! I wasn't too fond of the first one, although it was better than the second one...