Friday, November 8, 2013

Week in Review 45/2013

What did I see?
I did watch a lot of movies last weekend as I really needed to calm down and reload my batteries. All of them were seen several times before, but I really like The Crow, The Nightmare before Christmas and The Avengers!

What did I listen to?
Feindflug - Kalte Unschuld

What did I ask myself?
Okay, who is offering me a job now?


What did I read?
After the second novel of the Monstrumologist, I'm now in the middle of the third "The final Descent". Until now, I like it best of the series!

What did I work on?
A dress and a military outfit in PVC.

I was happy about...
Just being able to enjoy life again and feeling less stressed. Oh, and going to sports again!


I was annoyed about...
The lack of motivation is still a problem, but I'm working on it.

I bought...
4 more printed editions of the PhD thesis for the library.

2 comments:

Vulcan_Butterfly said...

I can't wait to see the military pvc outfit!

MindLess said...

@ Vulcan_Butterfly: it might take a while, I'm currently waist deep in christmas sweet preparations... And my weekends are occupied with family visits. But soon...