Friday, November 1, 2013

Week in Review 44/2013

What did I see?
I loved Rango with his strange attitude and crazy characters! Also the Terry Pratchett movie Going Postal was really funny, my boyfriend did not read the book yet so he was really surprised by the plot twists!

What did I listen to?
The Spellblock tango. Amazing song, great idea - go watch it!

What did I ask myself?
What is next?


What did I read?
I finished the Monstrumologist: Curse of the Wendigo by Rick Yancey and loved every page of it! Now I bought some more books (hey, beginning of a new month means more money) and look forward to reading something not PhD related...

What did I work on?
I started with a book wreath.

I was happy about...
I did it! I'm a PhD now!


I was annoyed about...
Me being unmotivated and out of shape. But that is soon to change!

I bought...
2 pants and a choker and 2 tops and a pullover and 3 books. Wow, don't let me loose with money in my pocket... *blush*

3 comments:

Zebrafinki said...

Congrats to your PhD! :-*

So, we're now allowed to call you Dr. Mindless? *tihi*

Vulcan_Butterfly said...

Congratulations on your PhD!!! I'll bet that takes a lot of stress out of your life to finally be done!

MindLess said...

@ Zebrafinki: Thanks for the well wishes and yes, you are! ;)

@ Vulcan_Butterfly: Thanks! Yes, I had so much stress the last months, but now it is finally over... ^^