Friday, October 25, 2013

Week in Review 43/2013

What did I see?
A new episode of Bones and Criminal Minds. Again. Sorry I'm not interesting right now... But I borrowed Rango and Terry Pratchet's Going Postal from my Brother and try to watch it this weekend! And I saw a belly dancing show in which my mum participated. Which was rather good!

What did I listen to?
Faun - Egil Saga

What did I ask myself?
What happens when I run out of adrenaline?


What did I read?
A lot of papers and the second part of the Monstrumologist: Curse of the Wendigo by Rick Yancey.The book is so tense and interesting I can hardly lay it down!

What did I work on?
PhD Defense and two publications. Nothing creative...

I was happy about...
That both papers are handed in. Good news!


I was annoyed about...
Being so unfocused. Hopefully I'll be more rested and centered once this defense is over!

I bought...
Jewelry and formal wear for the defense. Do I sound repetitive already?

No comments: