Friday, October 11, 2013

Week in Review 41/2013

What did I see?
A new episode of Bones. And the first episode of Fashion Hero, which I didn't like. Project Runway is so much better!

What did I listen to?
Disturbed "Darkness" - Re-discovered on the train ride home. I love the softness of the song, very unlike most other Disturbed songs!

What did I ask myself?
Ohmygodohmygodohmygod, will I make this?


What did I read?
A lot of papers as a preparation for my upcoming PhD defense. *gulp*

What did I work on?
Nothing.

I was happy about...
I finally received my appointment for the PhD Defense. Keep your fingers crossed on the 30th of October! And my friend visiting this weekend, I'm so excited!


I was annoyed about...
Being badly prepared. I knew about this!

I bought...
Nothing.

No comments: