Friday, October 4, 2013

Week in Review 40/2013

What did I see?
A lot of Hamburg, the lovely city! I saw the harbour, made my very own chocolate and visited a lot of sights. I'll do a review next week, I promise! Online, I saw amazing pictures by the Norwegian artist Rune Guneriussen. I love his use of old fashioned lamps in the rough nature, almost as if they are herds of wild animals crowding together:


What did I listen to?
Disturbed "Darkness" - Re-discovered on the train ride home. I love the softness of the song, very unlike most other Disturbed songs!

What did I ask myself?
Do I really need to get back to work? Why are days off always so short and long at the same time?


What did I read?
A lot of blogs and tumblrs, but nothing substantial.

What did I work on?
The final touches on the fall tornure.

I was happy about...
Hamburg!!!


I was annoyed about...
Running out of garlic. How could that happen?!

I bought...
Shoes and Halloween stuff.

2 comments:

Undergroundfortea Gothic said...

What Halloween things did you buy?

MindLess said...

@ Undergroundfortea Gothic: Candles and cupcake decoration stuff!