Sunday, October 13, 2013

Sunday Sweet - Voodoo priests and angels

Todays post might be a bit lame, but well. I did the chocolate muffins with chocolate topping and bone sprinkles again. The other half of the muffin tray was lemon muffins with lemon icing and silver sprinkles. Right next to each other it looks a bit like the border of a war good against evil:

 photo IMG_20131011_181001_zps60892eb8.jpg

 photo IMG_20131011_181011_zpsefb7c1b6.jpg
These made me really happy as I love chocolate! Plus they were all gone at the end of the day...

 photo IMG_20131011_181018_zps3ded726e.jpg
And these were mainly for my lovely boyfriend who didn't get cake he likes for a long time...

4 comments:

Neisella Nightmare said...

Om nom nom ^^

Geist Katze said...

YUM!! I have yet to make Halloween goodies. I was going to bake some molasses cookies, use Halloween cookie cutters and decorate with sprinkles, frosting, etc. You've got me all excited now to do it this week.

MindLess said...

@ Neisi: Jupp! ;)

MindLess said...

@ Geist Katze: Thanks, I'll make more during this month. I love Halloween baking!