Sunday, October 6, 2013

Sunday Sweet - Chocolate Cupcakes with bone sprinkles

After last weeks disaster with the dry and crumbly cupcakes from the zombie cupcake book, I decided to go the save route this time. I made chocolate cupcakes with my usual recipe for a sewing date with Neisella. And since we are nearing Halloween, I decided to add a little spooky extra: Bone sprinkles! They are by Wilson and I bought them via Amazon as they are simply not available in German stores. I envy you US americans, your government might be shut down, but Halloween supply is widely available!

 photo ST831924_zps9d8d243c.jpg

 photo ST831923_zpsc217953d.jpg

4 comments:

Shannon Rutherford said...

Omg, they look super yummy :Q__ AND they're definitely Halloweeny, with those little bones on top <3 lucky you and your friends, you'll get to eat these beauties XD!

MindLess said...

@ Shannon Rutherford: they were really good - chocolate is always delicious! And I love these cute bone sprinkles, even though they were quite expensive...

Trisha said...

oooooh, die wollte ich auch letztens kaufen. <3

MindLess said...

@ Trisha: Die sind sogar vegan, also kannst du zugreifen!