Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Shannon Rutherford's Questions

Shannon Rutherford posted some questions and yummy food pictures on her Blog "Drinking not Studying" and the pictures animated me to answer the same questions as well! If anyone is interested in taking up the quiz, feel free to do so!

1- Do you rather get everything immediately or patiently wait until the right moment to get what you want?
I'm not a patient person. I can wait out purchases for example, but experiments that don't work after 5-6 trials really annoy me. I'm somewhat used to this frustration, so I can continue anyway. But it still sucks!

2-What is your absolute favourite nail polish colour?

Red! Diva red, dark red, glittery red, but most nail polishes I own are red"

3-Where do you see yourself 20 years from now?

I hopefully will have an interesting job, lived some years in a foreign country and be happy with what I achieved. But I have no concrete plans for the future...

4-Would you say you're really happy about what you do in your everyday life?

Yes. Sometimes it's frustrating and I don't like every part of my job, but on a whole, I'd do the same even if I won several millions in the lottery!

5- Which one do you prefer to wear: tartan, dots or plain colours? Or neither?

I prefer plain colours. I do own some patterned shirts and blouses, but most of my clothes don't have patterns.

6- How do you see yourself 20 years from now (I mean physically)?

Fat and flabby, like Shannon. In 20 years I'll be almost 50, so I don't expect I'll have peachy wrinkle free skin and a flat stomach!

7- Do you wear heels?

Sometimes. At work at most 5cm heels, at parties up to 9cm. But usually only if I know there are seats available and I don't want to dance.

8- Are you happy now, in this very moment?

Mostly, yes. I'm nervous because of the Defense, but I'm generally a rather happy person. I'm an optimist and seldom have bad moods.

9- Which is your favourite food?

Spaghetti alio e olio e scampi.


Dark chocolate.


And all kinds of Indian or Thai curries.

10- Which is that one thing you like doing the most, the one that makes you fulfilled, the one you're really good at?

Hmmm. I'm a quick and avid reader. I do sew and DIY a lot, but I'm not as inspired as other people I know. I'm more a Jack of all Traits than particularly good in one task!

11- Does that thing (in question 10) occupy most of your day?

I do a lot of stuff every day, so yes! ^^

2 comments:

Shannon Rutherford said...

Ahah, you're the second person I've seen saying that she sees herself fat and flabby in the future XD we're a generation of lazy goths XD!
By the way, that fish you like eating with spaghetti aglio and olio is called gamberoni ;) (my mother does them every single sunday, and later they end up on my spaghetti the next day… ugh, I can't even stand the sight of them anymore, ahah XD)

MindLess said...

@ Shannon: Probably! ^^

And thanks for your correction, now I know the true italian name. But I can't understand why you don't like it, I would love to eat spaghetti aglio and olio and gamberoni every week!