Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Fabric haul - very small...

Even more shopping today. I can assure you that I spent all my money already, so there won't be much to come... ;)

When I visited Neisella for our last sewing date, she presented me some beautiful fabric she recently bought. In fact she bought so much that I thought there would be hardly any leftovers... ;) The thick red coat fabric with black rose print made me fall in love so badly that I ordered it right away - thanks to new technology, cell phone Internet and Neisella's tablet! I only bought 2 m:

 photo ST831926_zps9389d5bc.jpg
Link to the shop pic which is way better
I'd like to use it for historical sewing, maybe a Talma wrap (Pattern by Truely Victorian) or something like the cape Irene Adler wore in the Sherlock Holmes Movies...

I also bought 3m dark green tafeta which I will turn into another skirt for the fall tornure. Should give me some variety!
 photo ST831929_zps2d34eb50.jpg

2 comments:

Neisella Nightmare said...

Soviel hab ich gar nicht gekauft :P

MindLess said...

@ Neisi: Doch! Aber der ist ja teilweise noch für deine Mutter... ;)